
Blogging is something that I have been considering for awhile. I actually have had a private blog for 2 years now where I write about my diet/exercise/fitness. Nothing anyone would really want to read, but somewhere I can write how I am feeling and what I am doing fitness-wise. So it's only natural, I suppose, that I start a blog to talk about other things going on in my life. Not that I really think anyone will be interested, but mostly as a way to document how I am feeling at certain points in my life. I never understood my Mom when I would ask her questions about us growing up and she would say that she wouldn't remember. How can you forget something so important? Now, after having two children, I totally get it. If I don't write it down somewhere, it's like it didn't even happen. So I am hoping to just write about things going on with our family, work, and funny things the kids say and do.
No comments:
Post a Comment