Daddy and the boys in the Haunted Forest, which was awesome! We went through it twice. The second time Gavin even went over to chat with the werewolf. Asher didn't know what to think. He just stared.

The big decision of which pumpkin to choose.
Asher has expanded his vocabulary to include pumpkin, pumpkin patch, shoes off, socks off, and thank you. He is talking like crazy lately. We put the pumpkins on our deck, so he has been at the window constantly pointing and yelling, "pumpkin!"
I also wanted to share a cute story. I shared this on facebook, but just had to repeat it here. On Friday, Gavin and I sat down to make plans for his birthday. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. His reply: "Umm..a combine. with Daddy standing on the combine with a gun shooting a deer. Or Dancing with the Stars." :) I don't want to ruin the surprise, but he did come to a decision and we ordered decorations/invitations/etc..




No comments:
Post a Comment