Here are the Santa letters from this year. Gavin wrote his own...and I have no idea what in the heck he is talking about. Gavin wrote Asher's letter for him.
Dear Santa,
My name is Gavin Whiting. I am 4 years old. I want a car for Christmas--a sports car that has two seats in the front, a steering wheel, and two seats in the back so that my brother Asher can ride with me. I want a fish that opens his mouth and eats coffee and fish food, with a switch that makes the coffee and food go down into his tummy. I want a kitchen set too, and that will be it. Oh wait, I also want a GeoTrax train set and a singing Christmas balloon with lights inside that sings “Happy Christmas to Gavin!” I want the balloon to have a switch to turn it on and off. I’ll leave you some cookies on Christmas Eve.
Gavin Whiting
Dear Santa,
My name is Asher Whiting. I am 1-year old. I’m a pretty rough boy, but I try to be good. I want a huge kitchen set for Christmas. I would also like some monster trucks and a singing Christmas balloon like my brother Gavin. He helped me write this letter. Merry Christmas, Santa Claus.
Asher Whiting
No comments:
Post a Comment