Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The One About the Cow Poop

   On Monday, my Mom and I took the boys out to a bridge.  Gavin has always loved bridges, and throwing rocks into the water.  Asher loves it too.  So because it was so nice, we decided to just take them for a drive and stop at one of the bridges.  We climbed down under the bridge and let the boys find sticks and rocks to throw into the water.  We stood under the bridge and listened as trucks drove over it.  We saw some cow poop.  Since Monday, all I keep hearing from Asher is "Cow poop.  Yuck!"  He says it constantly, and then smiles really big.  Oh, and on the way home from the bridge I heard "I toot, Mommy!" about 20 times.  Then it became a game where I could see his face tense up like he was purposely trying to toot.  Man, I need a girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment