Monday, October 31, 2011

The One About Trick or Treat 2011

     Here are some pictures from our trick or treat experience tonight.  After insisting on the T-Rex costume and making me return the cool rocket ship costume I had already bought, Asher didn't want want to wear his costume.  We finally got the costume on him (it took 2 of us), but he absolutely refused to wear the head.  I gave up the fight early in the evening.  Gavin couldn't wait to wear his costume, although I didn't realize how short it was on his long legs.  




This is the only shot I was able to get of Asher with his head on.


 And this is how happy he was with me after I tried to put the head on him for that picture.  :)

Luckily, we had a toy in the bottom of the stroller, so that made everything better.  Isn't that cute how his tail is sticking up beside him? 

We ran into some daycare friends along the way.  Here are the boys with Belle (Asher's future girlfriend).  Of course, Asher had to step front and center right before I took the picture. 

 Gavin and his best buddy, Parker.  How funny they ended up with the same costume.

Asher enjoyed getting candy from Father Kramper at the Trunk or Treat

The boys had to hit Carol's house, one of their favorite ladies in town.  She has a witch decoration on an old gas pump outside her house, one of those that looks like the witch crashed into the thing.  Gavin waits every year for that witch to "fly into town" for Halloween. It's a running joke we have with Carol, always asking her when the witch is going to get here whenever we see her.  We visit that witch often on our walks around town. 

Gavin had to closely inspect the scary decorations at the "skeleton house."  Asher was pretty scared at this house.  I had to go up to the door with him, and when the owner opened the door, Asher said, "Look at that guy down there.  He's scary!" 

Overall, the boys had a fun night.  Gavin just told me, "This is the best Halloween ever!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment