Sunday, November 20, 2011

The One About the Tom & Jerry Party

    For those of you who know me, you know that I will write a sappy birthday post on Monday.  Till then, here are some pictures from Gavin's birthday party, which I am proud to say I made it through without a single tear. 

The invitation:

Some before-party pictures:



 Gavin standing before his window-marker masterpiece.  I love his little drawings.  I just can't get enough of them.  His art folder is going to be clear full before he even starts school. 

Some pictures of the kids playing together and opening presents, which we all know is a group activity during a child's party. 



This picture makes me laugh, because Gavin and I both twirl our hair the same way, the same part of our head.  Ernie will come home at night, and are sitting side-by-side in the chair twirling away.  :) 


Some pictures of the cake:






Gavin & his best friend Sydney:  I love listening to Gavin and Sydney chat.  They are such good friends, and I love that they have grown up together. 


The night ended with hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment