We wrote our Santa letters a week ago. I pretty much wrote what they both told me, other than a few word changes. I may have made a few suggestions based on what I thought Santa might bring them, but for the most part they used their own ideas.
Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy this year. I would like a Batman train set. I would also like a Nintendo DS and the game Doggie Doo, even though my Mommy thinks it’s gross. I would also like more games for my LeapPad and some construction equipment. I really want a Santa train track that is remote control, because the Santa train track I have now is really little and not remote control. I would also like Duck Hunter, where you pull the trigger and shoot the duck. How are the reindeer doing at the North Pole? How is the North Pole? I am going to leave you Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve. Wait till you see our pretty Christmas tree. Thank you for leaving me presents on Christmas Eve.
Gavin
Dear Santa,
I know I am loud and rough, but I really have been a good boy this year. For Christmas, I would like a chipmunk and a Santa loader. I would also like a combine and construction equipment. I love you, Santa.
Asher Whiting
No comments:
Post a Comment