Monday, October 1, 2012

The One About Callum at 1 Month

   Callum turned 1-month old on Friday.  That definitely went fast.  He really has changed a lot in looks, and every day I see something new in him.  We went for his his checkup that morning, and he weighed in at 9 lbs, 5 ozs and 22.3 inches for height.  That seems so funny to me because Asher weighed just under that birth.  Even Gavin weighed over 11 1/2 lbs at 1-month old, so Callum is my little peanut.  We are still waiting for that first big smile.  He has hints of it here and there, but nothing I can truly classify as a true social smile.  Here are some new pictures:




 
 
     People keep asking me if Callum looks more like Gavin or Asher.  I see both of them at different times.  What do you think?
 
 Gavin 1-month old
 
Asher 1-month old
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment