Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The One About Sickness
Update on the Whitings boys, since I haven't posted in so long: We had been lucky through December and January, but over the last week the boys were hit hard. Fortunately, we didn't get Influenza A or B, but all three of the boys have had awful colds. Asher also has a double ear infection, and yesterday Callum was diagnosed with RSV. So we have been staying home and just trying to get by. I didn't crawl into my bed until 5:30 this morning, because Callum would wake up every time I tried to lay him down. So I spent most of the night in the rocking chair. I hate having sick kids. I am praying we get hammered with a snowstorm later this week and there is no school Thursday/Friday so we can all just stay home and get well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment