The last month is a blur. With Asher's surgery, my Mom's surgery, my surgery, and then the stomach flu, I was just getting through each day hour by hour. We all were. Luckily, all the surgeries went well and everyone is back to full health. I was going to write some things about the last month, but decided I would rather just pretend it never happened. We made it through it, and that's all that is important. Now we are gearing up for Kindergarten graduation, the end of the school year, and our class reunion BBQ that we are hosting at our house Memorial Day weekend.
Callum is 8 months old now. Here are some pictures we took for his baby book.
He is on the move now, belly crawling all over the house. If I take my eyes off him for a second, he's gone. He just had his two top teeth poke through a few days ago, so he has four total. He is so observant, and watches his brothers constantly. He loves getting their attention and then making his high inhale noise that he makes. He is still an easygoing and happy little guy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment