Friday, November 6, 2015

The One About Halloween 2015

    My decision to start blogging again hasn't worked out so well.  Still, I figure if I can even post once or twice a month, it's better than nothing.
    Ernie and I went to a Halloween party in Chambers the night before Halloween.  We had gone the year before and had a lot of fun.  I searched for costumes, but just never really found anything that worked out.  Then I saw this quick and easy T-shirt idea and ran with it.  Ernie was happy with me that he didn't have to go all out in full costumes.
 
    On Halloween evening we headed to town with the boys.  Callum wasn't excited about wearing his costume.  He kept the hood off most of the night.


 
   Gavin was excited about his costume.  He won the costume contest at school this year.  I was really worried it would pop, but it held up.  The boys walked around town, and Callum really enjoyed running up to the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment