Friday, August 6, 2010

The One About the Mad Face

This morning Gavin was begging to play a game.  We usually wait until Asher's naptime to get out the games that have little pieces.  So after I told Gavin that, he said, "I want to move to a new house where NO baby brothers live." 

After we got in from our morning walk today, Gavin decides that he wants a popsicle.  I told him to wait until I got Asher his bottle and put him down for his nap.  Gavin yells, "I don't care!"  So he is sent to time-out for mouthing off.  Well during this time I hear him go, "I want to give you knuckles, Mommy.  I want to be friends again."  So I walk over to talk to him and he has this really angry facial expression.  He says, "Look at my face.  Do I look happy?"    

This is Gavin reinacting his "mad face."

No comments:

Post a Comment