Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The One About the Poor Baby Doll

    It's no secret that Asher is a rough boy.  A VERY rough boy.  Just a few weeks ago, I found my first gray hair...and I know exactly where it came from.  It has been a difficult few months with Asher at daycare.  He has periods when he is very good, but those are quickly forgotten when he has those days when he is not so good.  The week of Thanksgiving was one of those weeks.  Now in his defense, he didn't feel well.  His canine teeth were coming in, he was running a low-grade fever, and you could just tell he wasn't himself.  He was also waking up several times throughout the night, so very sleep-deprived (as were we).  Thankfully, he was only at daycare 2 days last week with Thanksgiving break.
   So now three of his four canines have broken through the surface.  He has been sleeping through the night again, and just seems to be back to his happy little self.  I dare say even sweeter than normal.  I have been getting lots of hugs and kisses, more than normal.  Maybe he was making up for acting like a little terror last week.  Still, I was very nervous about this week and being back at daycare.  I am happy to report that he was really good today.  He didn't hit, bite, kick, or push.  Lisa did share one story that I found a little funny.  At one point, she saw him pick up a baby doll, throw it on the floor, and stomp on it's head.  That's my little sweetheart.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment