Sunday, May 8, 2011

The One About the Air Freshener

I took the boys out to ride with Ernie in the tractor yesterday.  Gavin wanted to ride with Uncle Travis, but after awhile changed his mind.  "Travis's tractor is really hot.  He doesn't have a air freshener."  :) 
   In other news, Asher used his first past-tense verb.  (I realize this is probably only an important milestone to me, being such a grammar nerd).  It will be no surprise when I tell you what it is.  "I tootED!"   He also has said a couple of longer sentences lately, "I want to ride in tractor." and "I want Blues Clues on."  Ernie took him out to the farm last night while Gavin and I went to graduation, and Ernie said, "That kid NEVER shuts up."  One guess as to where my boys get their nonstop chatter.

                    Asher waiting for his turn to ride with Daddy in the tractor.  He was so excited, screaming and clapping his hands when he saw the tractor pop over the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment