Today was family day. I made Ernie promise he would not head south to the farm. We took the boys over to the trout farm by Royal. Gavin had been there before, but it was Asher's first trip. He loved it. We had to keep stopping him from throwing rocks into the streams. At one point, he was sitting down on the ground and before we could stop him, SPLASH!!! right on top of the school of trout. Poor little fish!
I tried and tried to get a good picture of them both looking at the camera. This was as close as I could get.
Then we came home and dug out the beach ball sprinkler and baby pool. The boys had so much fun. I am so happy they have each other. They were having so much fun together going down the slide, and the trying to climb up it one right after the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment