Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The One About Being Completely Overwhelmed

   That is exactly how I have felt this last week or two.  Ernie is working long hours.  Asher is still working on his potty training.  I am trying to get as much done with the house before I go back to work.  It's too damn hot and I haven't been getting my workouts in.  I am suffering from insomnia.  I just found out I have a new assignment for work this year, and will no longer be in Petersburg.  I am trying to get the boys to the pool, preschool, Bible School, the park, etc. before I go back to work.  And now Aunt Judy developed pneumonia and is in the hospital on a ventilator.  It has just been one thing after another.  I don't want to complain.  I know this is a busy time of year for everyone.  I just feel overwhelmed.  Despite how crazy busy the first month of school is, I really think I need that routine, that distraction from other things in my life.  I start back to work next Wednesday, the 10th, and I can honestly say that I am ready.  We are headed to the pool this afternoon with some friends and their children, and I am excited to just bask in the sun.  :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment