Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The One About the House (3.27.12)

     The guys have been busy at the house over the last week.  Here are some pictures of the progress.
 Garage doors went on

Laundry room cabinets

My master bathtub finally arrived.  

They delivered the front door.

     And finally pictures of my kitchen.  My beautiful kitchen.  I am so in love.   Going into this process, I thought for sure I wanted cherry cabinets.  I have never been an oak person; it seems too country for me.  But then I spotted the maple cabinets.  I instantly fell in love with Maple Nutmeg with Ebony Glaze.  I spent a lot of time designing my kitchen.  Check out the gorgeous wine rack in the far right corner.  Too bad I can't enjoy that wine right now. 





     The funniest thing happened when I first walked into my kitchen this afternoon.   The baby started kicking up a storm.  I have been feeling the butterfly kicks for a month or so now, but nothing like this.  These were big kicks, rolls, etc..  And he/she must have been camped out right in front, because my bump was bigger than normal and very hard.  Gavin even felt the baby kicking, which was wonderful to see.  I think baby must have been excited about my new kitchen.  Does that mean baby is a she?  5 days and we'll know for sure. 
    Finally, a picture of my little troublemakers.  Gavin has the goofiest smile when posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment