Saturday, July 7, 2012

The One About the House (7.7.12)

    The contractors finally came back this week and finished some of the projects that were left to be done.  There are still many things that need to be completed, and they are planning to be back next week again.  The tile-guy is also supposed to come next week to finish the master bathtub and kitchen backsplash.  For now, we have our front and back porch finished, as well as our new patio door installed.  Goodbye to that half-painted gray temporary door that the lumbar yard installed during the building process. 

Front of the house:



Back of the house:


New patio door from the inside:



At first, I really didn't want to hang anything on the walls or decroate.  I just wanted to keep it all clean and perfect.  The last few weeks I have finally felt like searching for new home decor items and really making it more homey.  Here are some of our projects/finds:

Photo wall in office

Awesome clock I found to hang above stairs

We finally own a home and can go all out decorating our nursery!

Dining room wall words



I love our master bedroom.  It is one of my favorite rooms in the house.  The white/gray combo is so peaceful and calming.









No comments:

Post a Comment