The Baptism was very nice, other than Asher roaming the church and interrupting. After sitting in mass for an hour, he just could not sit any longer. That, and he just doesn't have an "inside voice" so everything he said just echoed through the church. On the way home we talked to him about how rude it was, and he did apologize to Father Kramper as soon as he walked into our house. So I do give him credit for that. :) Then he sat by Father during lunch and talked his ear off.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the Baptism:
We had a nice lunch at the house afterwards. Callum slept through his entire party.
I thought this was a cute picture from the afternoon. Gavin is really getting into music, and has been hijacking my IPOD. Sometimes he and Asher are cuddled together at the counter, each one with an ear bud in their ear. His favorite songs right now are: Springsteen by Eric Church, Cruise by Florida Georgia Line, Paradise City by Guns N Roses, and to my horror Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment