Another cute Asher story. This year for Thanksgiving, we went to my aunt and uncle's house. We haven't been there in a few years, so it was fun to get together with everyone. Aunt Ann always has her family and our family there for the holiday, so it's a big group of people. I was telling Asher the names of some of the kids who were going to be there. I told him there might be a boy named Noah. Asher's eyes got really big, and he said, "God told Noah to build the ark." He thought it was THE Noah we have been reading about. :) So cute. I had to explain to him that it was a different Noah. I am glad he is remembering our Bible stories though.
I am working on Christmas cards right now. Since they were all dressed up for Thanksgiving, we attempted to get a cute picture of them together. I shot 65 pictures, and had 2 that were okay. How do photographers get 3 kids to all look at the camera at the same time and smile? I have no idea! So the Christmas card isn't perfect, but it is what it is. Here are a couple that we didn't use.
And a couple pictures of Callum, my happy little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment