I would say Callum is officially sitting on his own. He has been sitting for awhile, but wasn't very steady. Now he does very well, and sits straight up. Overnight, Callum's first tooth finally popped through. It was a rough night for him, so I was thankful he had something to show for it.
On Saturday, I took the boys up to Atkinson to try out a photographer who was offering spring mini- sessions (which is funny since we drove up there on icy roads in blowing snow). The older boys were not very cooperative, so we only had about two pictures that turned out good. Oh well, I guess less money I will spend ordering pictures. She should have them on facebook in a few days.
This is going to be a crazy week for us. I had to switch my work week because Asher is having his tonsils and adnenoids removed on Thursday morning. He is also getting tubes put back in his ears. I got his medical history to take to the new ENT we are seeing in Norfolk, and was shocked when I counted how many antibiotics this kid has been on in his 3 1/2 years. Callum has had 2 ear infections already in his 6 months, so I am expecting to be visiting the ENT again in the future. My poor kids are cursed with ear infections. We are hoping that the tonsils coming out might improve Asher's sleeping, because that has not improved with age. Because of the surgery, we are staying home on Easter. The Easter baskets will be filled with pudding and yogurt, not candy. I won't have to go back to work until the following Thursday because of Easter break, so hopefully after a week Asher will be back to normal. We are a bit concerned, because the doctor says no rough play for 2 weeks.....how in the heck are we going to control that?
No comments:
Post a Comment