The house had a big week. The sheetrock went up this week, and the dry wall company will come in on Monday to start mudding the seams. I finalized all my paint colors, and painting will start the first week in March. All of the cabinets are being delivered on March 16th, and the flooring is scheduled to be installed the last week in March. Ernie and I made our list of things we have yet to decide on, and the list is less than one page. We are making so much progress. It feels so good to check things off that list. Our contractor told me last weekend that we should be able to move in the first part of April. I am not going to count on that though, because I know things can change pretty quickly. If we are in by May 1st, I will be thrilled. In fact, it would be very nice to just move in slowly throughout April and plan to be in completely by May 1st.
Here are some pictures of the inside from this morning:
The garage and Ernie's loft.
The living/dining room (view to the south)
Another view of the living room/kitchen/dining and stairs (I love how Asher is doing his Ninja Turtle move)
Kitchen view
Stairs and part of the enormous living room in the basement
No comments:
Post a Comment