Last Thursday, Santa Clause came to the Ewing Elementary School. He comes every year on the last day of school before Christmas vacation. Preschoolers can come in at 9:30 to see him, and then they start bringing the grade school down to visit him afterwards. So we bundled Asher and Callum up, and luckily Ernie was able to go with us to town. The roads were still not great after the snow the night day before. Asher was worried that Callum was going to pull on Santa's beard. Asher refused to sit on Santa's lap, but agreed to stand beside him.
When we got there, Lisa was there with the daycare kiddos. Jett and Callum were in the exact same outift, so we had to get pictures.
Belle and Asher wanted to jump in a picture with Lisa.
Asher stayed true to his agreement and stood beside Santa. He told him he wanted a Spiderman castle.
I had taken some pictures of all 3 boys with Santa, but Asher had been touching my camera right before that and must have switched the camera setting. So all the pictures turned out black. Darn!
For those of you who do not get the Ewing newspaper, here are the Santa letters for this year. And yes, almost all of Asher's letters is from his own mouth. You will know the part I added when you read it. :)
Dear Santa,
How are the reindeer and elves doing? How is Rudolph doing? How are your trees doing? I have been silly this year. I would like a Spiderman castle, Batman castle, and a Jake and the NeverLand Pirates pirate ship. I really want a markerboard and a book. My Mom says she just wants me to get an "inside voice" for Christmas. My little brother, Callum, is nice and smiles at me. Can you please bring Callum a baby toy? Can you also bring my Uncle Nate a black cowboy hat and black cowboy boots so we can play cowboy together? I will leave you a sugar cookie on Christmas Eve if you leave me a chocolate chip cookie, because I like those better. Thank you, Santa.
Asher Whiting
Dear Santa,
I want a scope for m BB gun. I also want a Nerf gun with 100 holes and bullets to go with it.
Gavin


No comments:
Post a Comment